Deputy Principal Construction
At the Land Construction Company Office
- Maintain a healthy and safe working environment for employees.
- Provide technical input to the exploration management plans, work procedures, reviews, and agreements applicable to exploration activities.
- Develop technical exploration strategies with regard to risks, timeframes, and exploration potential.
- Promote exploration strategies and gain management support for their implementation.
- Analyze projects and provide recommendations for investment decisions.
- Ensure that Land Construction Company has the appropriate geological skills to carry out effective exploration.
- Ensure that construction sub-disciplines (e.g. civil engineering, Survey, and Mapping) are effectively utilized.
- Must have a postgraduate qualification in civil construction, earthwork, road work, infrastructure, survey, and mapping possess the depth of engineering and construction knowledge.
- Working experience in leading engineering and construction global companies is a plus.
- Strong field engineering and construction background combined with a proven track record in planning and executing exploration programs and discovering deposits.
- Knowledge of modern engineering and construction calculation methods and software.
- Knowledge of Saudi Arabia’s government reporting standards.
- Should have international and ability to work across diverse geographies and cultures; willingness to travel extensively.
- Work location – Kingdom Saudi Arabia
- Full-time employment.
- Competitive package of salary, benefits and annual bonus scheme.